Your best portrait starts from the best photo.
Get your best pet painting by submitting the highest quality photograph possible.
- Digital uploads should be taken at the highest resolution and ideally larger than 2 MB. Interest of providing the best quality possible, small photographic images are not able to be used. Smaller than 300k are not accepted to be considered.
Q. Can you do multiple animals in a single painting?
- Yes. We do group pet portraits. We’re happy to include all of your dogs, cats and rabbits in your
custom oil painting. Each additional pet is $80. The minimum size would be suggested.
Q. Can I request background color or landscape?
- Yes. You’re more than welcome to request a specific background color for your pet’s portrait.
- If you would like a landscape, building, interior, dog bed or vehicles in the background, please contact us to discuss your desire.
Q. How long does it take to complete a portrait?
- In an effort to provide you with the highest quality colorful pet portraits possible, the artist takes between 2 and 3 weeks after you submit your photo and confirm the order to complete each painting. The item is then shipped directly to you. If you need your custom oil painting sooner, please contact us to see how we can work to meet your deadline and needs.
Q. Do you paint people’s portraits?
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT provide human portraits at this time.